SIS automation and cost control can save companies up to 2% on operating expenses according to IATA.
Although e-invoicing is straight forward numerous airlines and suppliers struggle with formats, the automation of the process and the implementation of the IATA IS-XML standard. The main challenges are:
- Leagal compliance
- Alignment of various e-invoice formats to IATA IS-XML standard
- IATA SIS vs. B2B
- Data quality
- Multi-system data flows and source integration
- Collaborative committment of all partners
- Alignment of service items and contracts
Our team has a proven track record in e-invoicing projects, specification and software implementation. We are able to fast track your e-invoicing readiness assuring atmost automation and standardization with your business partners.
Our experience assures a close cooperation with all stakeholders in aligning expectations and formats of sending and receiving invoices, as well as determining a suitable reconciliation process regardless of the technical maturity and graphical location of your business partners.
- On time project
- Tailored solution
- Effective and efficient invoicing process
- State of the art automation level
- Long-term expertise in airline e-invoicing
- Buy-in of your partners
- Tracable savings